Holy Potatoes! We’re In Space?! launches January 15 for PS4, January 17 for Switch
Latest console release of Holy Potatoes dated.
Holy Potatoes! We’re In Space?! will launch for PlayStation 4 via the PlayStation Store on January 15 and Switch via the Nintendo eShop on January 17, publisher Rising Star Games and developer Daylight Studios announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via Rising Star Games:
Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?! is a whacky space exploration game where you manage your very own spaceship, craft hundreds of weapons, and explore the vastness of a veggie-filled universe.
Play as sisters Cassie and Fay as they scour dozens of planets in a dynamic universe for their beloved grandfather, Jiji! Follow them on their quest and experience an engaging and ever-changing storyline with a diverse cast of lovable, anthropomorphic vegetables, which include some familiar faces!
Holy Potatoes! We’re in Space?! features tactical, turn-based combat and a variety of weird and wacky weapons, each with special effects that can be used to turn the tide in battle! Ever wanted to maul your enemies with a horde of kittens? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. If you hated vegetables as a kid, this game is for you!
- “Carrot” get enough of punny humor? Say no more!
- A compelling story that differs across playthroughs!
- Hire engineers from an array of strangely familiar edibles to man your ship and weapons
- Strategic gameplay – micromanage your crew, craft a wide array of weapons and plan your attack against enemy ships!
- Explore dozens of planets and galaxies, or why not the whole universe!
- Various localization options!
- Casual Mode for stress-free “pew pew”-ing!
- Own a large, fluffy Space Cat. ‘nuff said.
Watch a trailer below.