HTC U12+ surfaced in images showing dual front and rear cameras. Now detailed specifications of the phone has surfaced that reveals familiar specifications including Snapdragon 845 SoC and 8-megapixel dual front cameras. This also reveals 12-megapixel primary rear camera with f/1.5 aperture, HTC UltraPixel 4, 8GB RAM, 128GB storage, Edge Sense 2, IP68 ratings for water resistance, USonic with Active Noise Cancellation, 3D audio recording, HTC BoomSound, Hi-Res audio playback, Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+ and Wireless charging.
HTC U12+ rumored specifications
- 5.5-inch (2880 x 1440 pixels) Quad HD+ Super LCD 6 display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 8GB RAM, 128GB storage (UFS 2.1), expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with HTC Sense UI
- Single / Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP HTC UltraPixel 4 rear camera with f/1.5 aperture dual LED flash, OIS, secondary 16MP rear camera
- 8MP + 8MP dual front-facing cameras with Real-time bokeh effects, OIS
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Fingerprint sensor
- USB-C audio, HTC USonic with Active Noise Cancellation,HTC BoomSound Hi-Fi edition, Hi-Res audio certified
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS with GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3420mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 4+ fast charging, Wireless charging
The HTC U12+ is expected to go official in early May. There are also rumors that the phone will score 110 points on DXO mark, beating the Huawei P20 Pro. We should know more details in the coming weeks.
Source | Via