No doubt 2018 is a year of change for the digital and social web. From strategies for digital marketing, content marketing, and video, to the social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and the list goes on, it seems the foundation for which many marketers have built their business is changing underneath their social feet.
And with change also comes many opinions – recommendations and experts excited to tell you the secret magic formula to success.
Our training and consulting agency, Marketing Nutz, works with clients big and small, and we regularly see the repercussions of these challenges combined with bad decisions. We often see even the most experienced and savvy social and digital marketers fall for the myths the fear mongers taunt from the mountain tops, and the negative impacts these lies and myths can have on brand reputation and bottom line is scary.
Particularly during times of massive change, it’s important that you don’t fall for the fud, nor believe the myths. You have to do your own research. Make decisions based on fact and knowledge, vs the latest hot tweet you see in your stream.
Take a listen to episode 244 of the Social Zoom Factor podcast. In it, I share the top 10 Content Marketing Myths You Can’t Ignore in 2018. Trust me, you need to know these things, as they can make or break your success.
- Top 10 content marketing myths
- Why these myths are not true and what you can do about them
- Tips to succeed in a digital and social world where the only guarantee is change
- Why quality wins over quantity of content hands down
- The importance of proper planning for success with content marketing
- What is content marketing really? Does it include digital, social, text and video?
- How to determine the objective of every piece of content you create
How to Subscribe to The Social Zoom Factor Podcast:
This post was first published on Pam Moore’s blog.